SHIPPING GAMES IS HARD.
YOU KNOW IT, WE KNOW IT.
LET US HELP
Our contracting and consulting services are targeted for your needs, because we’ve lived them. With our experience developing Console, PC, VR, and Mac titles, Disbelief® can jump in and provide immediate results.
Different teams have different working styles, and we focus on being flexible to how you want to work. We can be virtually embedded in your team or work autonomously on a carved out task. Clear and frequent communication is something we take seriously, so we’ll always keep you up to date on our progress.
Sometimes our work is behind the scenes and held in the utmost confidence, but often our clients like to acknowledge our work for them. Here are some of our publicly credited projects.
- Game Dev Advice Podcast: An interview with Steve Anichini
- Video Game Studios Embrace Transparent Pay to Battle Wage Discrimination
- Iterating on Variable Rate Shading in Gears Tactics
- Open Salaries at Disbelief
- No Dogma Podcast: Steve Ellmore on Game Development
- Disbelief LLC is the new name of the studio that helped ship Oculus Dreamdeck
- Behind the Controller: An Interview with Disbelief Co-Founder Steve Anichini